RE: [Harp-L] That great "Bluesy" stage sound

> RH: in that section of my site, there are a lot of live recordings of
> my performances.  But I probably should have posted this link instead:
> hunterharp.com/all-hunters-downloads-in-one-place/

I see now.  I'll listen to more of those.  I was looking for a list that referenced using patches with the Digitech.

> RH: I was NOT using an RP in that video.  In fact, I wasn't using any
> of my own rigs.  There were two amps on the stage, and Annie got the
> one I'd have preferred to use.  But it was okay--I thought the two harp
> tones worked well together.

As did the two of you.

> RH: Now there's an offer I can't refuse. I'll send the patch for the
> RP355.  By the way, I think the Zooms sound good, but the Digitechs
> have better software for editing and storing patches.

Thanks, I'm psyched!  More experimenting.

I haven't looked at the editing software yet.  I'm sure that would make me more effective in getting a better configuration of effects.  It took me a while to get comfortable working the settings on the pedal.  I'm still not 100% there.  The Zoom, on the other hand, is much more friendly for working directly on the pedal.  That is the newer G2Nu with a much better LCD readout.  It visually simulates a series of pedals.  The previous model, G2 I think, was more difficult to work with.

.......Pete still in AK