[Harp-L] Real Blues Book and more

I just received a copy of the newly-released "The Real Blues Book" (Hal Leonard ). 480 pages, lots of standards with melody lines , chords, and lyrics. Like the rest of their "Real Book" series, fairly "no frills" with no additional text or discographies, etc. A few instrumentals, including "Night Train", but mostly songs pulled from a great range of styles and artists. Got mine from Jamey Aebersold's site but Amazon and others will have it. I think a lot of folks will find this handy to have, so thought I'd mention it here.
Also, on the last page they list 17 new blues play-along cd/book sets, including Muddy Waters, Little Walter, and others. Haven't seen those yet, should be at least interesting.