Re: [Harp-L] Audio of David Naiditch at 2010 SPAH Bluegrass Jam (Lonesome Moonlight Waltz)

There's a great version of it on Back to Back, an album Jethro Burns and
Tiny Moore recorded (produced by David Grisman).
Boy do I love Jethro--
Comedy but really good musicians--friend of Chet Atkins.
Hey Dave, you sound good too!