[Harp-L] Bluegrass - The 48-Chord and alternatives... Circular tuning

Hi Crazy Bob, I have followed your enthusiastic promotion of the circular tuning on different forums for the past couple of years or so..... Well,.... you are about to make a convert of me. At the very least I need to give the circular an honest try.  I resisted the idea of departing too far from richter, preferring to stay close by using Paddy richter, country and melody maker when needed.

I read on another forum that you were considering valves to get the missing notes.
Have you consider a TurboSlide Circular? It will give you those notes. I am really liking mine.

Daniel