[Harp-L] RE: Bluegrass now "Slow Jam"
- To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Bluegrass now "Slow Jam"
- From: "Bill Kumpe" <bkumpe@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 07:53:51 -0600
- Authentication-results: cox.net; none
- In-reply-to: <201101251329.p0PDTAjG017462@harp-l.com>
- References: <201101251329.p0PDTAjG017462@harp-l.com>
- Thread-index: Acu8mGQPvrsQXEtITDeD8opsDy/4xgAA5h2Q
The bluegrass folks have got it right. The dynamics of mixing professional
musicians, gifted amateurs, hobbyists like myself and beginners in one jam
presents an almost impossible task. The bluegrass jam organizers are doing
everyone a great favor by introducing order and structure and by providing
skill level appropriate venues.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and