[Harp-L] screw advice

Does anybody have good screw advice?... haha.. perhaps I should try rewording that last statement?

Anyhow, I have a bunch of used marine bands and with the help of utube, I am having fun learning how to customize.
Here is a summary of what I am doing:
1) remove cover plates
2) remove nails
3) using 1/8 bit, drill thru the top reed plate, comb and bottom reed plate
4) using 3/32 bit, drill thru only the top reed plate and comb.
5) using screws from my old special 20's harps, which I am now out of, I am able to get a good seal by self threading thru to the bottom 1/8 reed hole.

I guess what I am looking for is advice on where to buy reed plate screws (and what size). Or perhaps other methods for drilling reed plates?

Thanks in advance.
*** Mike