[Harp-L] Little Walter Box Set up eBay (The Chess Years 1952-1963)

I'm selling my 4-Cd 95-track Little Walter Box set on eBay. This is a 1992
Charly reissue that was banned in the US due to a licensing dispute with MCA.
For many years it was the only comprehensive collection of Little Walter's
recordings.

it's at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130478063066#ht_2034wt_902

Winslow
 Winslow Yerxa
Harmonica instructor, The Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance
Resident expert, bluesharmonica.com
Columnist, harmonicasessions.com