RE: [Harp-L] Little Walter Guitar Player?

I was really intrigued by this posting and I think that person who suggested that the mystery guitarist is Sammy Lawhorn wins the prize.  I contacted my pal and musical partner, James Fraher--Jim has an extensive background in photographing blues musicians and worked with Ray Flerlage in organizing his stock photos prior to Ray's death.  The photo clearly is one of Ray's shots of Little Walter--it's from the famous series of shots where Walter is wearing a gray suit and playing a Slim X mic.   Jim drew a blank, though, about the identity of the guitarist.  He'd seen Ray's original prints from this series of shots but hadn't previously seen this one. Then I wrote to Scott Dirks, who confirmed that it's Sammy Lawhorn shown with his guitar between his legs.  Great posting of a great pic from a great session.