From: mik jagger
Sender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] re Electric
Sent: Jan 21, 2011 2:34 PM

I'm contributing the reminder that a thoughtful line of questions was posted on the list, by a thoughtful dedicated member of our list, about the topic that is surely and important one to us, not some frivolous fru-fru troll, and all we do is ignore it? Btw, my reminder worked already.
Electric contribution: Dear turbodog, ideal electric harp for me would be wireless, silent when unplugged and under $200

Sent from my Verizon crackberry phone!