[Harp-L] RE: Harmonicas and Air Travel

I carry mine on, too. I watch intently as they go through, 'cuz I like seeing the look on their faces as they hit the "rewind" button…

Have to explain, and be careful to describe, "bullet" mics.

Not looking forward to flying with my Kinder AFB+…

Ray.

--
My Music – www.resgraphics.com/music
My Facebook – Ray Beltran & BlueMax