[Harp-L] 4 Sale....520SL GB
- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] 4 Sale....520SL GB
- From: steve warner <10reedsbent@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 22:27:51 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=xAatozfnMDEi24ePYxKmyVKbmsLcwTxp5WOWcKXfHEo=; b=r/Vh7tOq7Qgoh858/zY+FomrP8mouxBIBvg8J3th6EvlkVdX35/j2psCZxTGMssFz+ 16ozsTrX94jBp/Vt/mdZelQYg029hfxE8DBts7GBxd+TGxt2J3KgYXmLre0NFKPjhfKw bV8xehNB7f/03RHvGJi4xa+AuQ8bJnsEefpd4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=b0UKAiWadb+9UEf79JdeXIcjjBpCrHjtXlV335qBUJLjrkWsvqHDJBUejCk4Jk5l4I z9irIZVUGsiz6X/IxIsQk5LzfXU02UgqbKWXyTzOhC8r+aQrFQyh7cGhF+KVvsAOXzdX VRGRgN1nucce9Mo7xIR+UludPsFgW+khy+Yws=
Offering it here first on Harp L, so it goes to a good home.
I put this together about 8 years ago just to see what it would sound like
and have rarely used it only because I had another 520SL with a screamin'
White Label that I used almost exclusively and a gang of other mics at my
disposal. This just ended up in a big box of mics that I'll be thinning out
and offering here very soon.
I bought the empty CR 520SL shell and I then put in a fairly rare Black
Label CR 99E86 (low Z) with a Shure Hi Z XFMR I extracted from a 580SA
Shure stick mic. I hard wired in about a 17' double insulated single
conductor with braided ground/neutral.
The VC is 500K with built in on/off switch.
It has a nice warm tone with a little less mid range kick than a hot CR
or CM. You'll see alot of guys now utilizing the low Z CM's with Hi Z
XFMRs, but you will probably never see a Black Label with this
configuration. I guess that's why I kept it all these years.
Asking $150.00 shipping is 5 dollars in the US =155.00
local pick up is ok. I live in Huntington Beach.
Guaranteed working as described.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and