[Harp-L] Harpers' International Giglist & Special Events Update Reminder
- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>, harp talk <harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Harpers' International Giglist & Special Events Update Reminder
- From: Danny Wilson <bassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 15:35:51 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=GY5U5bbGhyXCwVMjQV9WpNP/sj92yPDGXMKPnqIn4AwlI9LuABqaB0ccGz+bWolL; h=Received:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101207 Thunderbird/3.1.7
Those wishing to be included in the Harpers' International Gig
Listings, or who have additions/deletions since last Wednesday's
internet post, please forward updates to me by
DEADLINE: 6 PM EST WEDNESDAY
for next Wednesday's internet post. Thank you.
Listings received after 6pm on Wednesday may or may not be
included in the weekly update to Harp-L.
This list is designed for, and dedicated to, the promotion of
harmonica artists, whether soloists, band leaders, or sidemen.
With apologies to other groups, listings for groups who do not
feature, or include harpers, cannot be accepted due to space limitations.
and . . .
Due to time constraints, I am unable to access all the various
artist websites for itinerary updates, and depend on each artist to
submit directly to me. Please allow me this consideration, and
thank you all very much.
Please use the following layout format:
Date (Month/Day) City, State (or Country) - Venue (time)
01/05/09 W Hollywood, CA - House Of Blues (9pm)
12/31/09 Sarnia, ON, CANADA - Huey's Junkyard (10pm-1am)
All listings MUST be submitted in ENGLISH.
Listings submitted in ALL CAPS will NOT be accepted.
Free-will donations accepted - see the Harpers' International Giglist at:
PO Box 5061
Hudson, FL 34674-5061
SPECIAL SALE ITEMS:
George Fields CD Info:
Dave McKelvy Tribute DVD Set:
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and