[Harp-L] a little hip hop with Mr.Hunter's digitech patch.....
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] a little hip hop with Mr.Hunter's digitech patch.....
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 09:25:49 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=sd9485RzGFC75nRaZHy4ObElYKXS10fkXk77FirNBog/CcrIayewWwPROS3HxWVA; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
marcos coll wrote:
< this is project that i got with my hip hop buddys from Spain.........the sound is ambient but ,im <using Richard Hunter patch of the Digitech 250..... in this song is "pretty normal"effect but really <this patchs helped me a lot to get freaky sounds for this kind of music..............by the way this <was at 5 a.m.....in a city with no law called Vilagarcia de Arousa.............happy 2011 to all of <you harplovers!!!!!!!!
Thanks for this Marcos. Love to hear a great player making music with my sounds. And love to hear the harp up front in a hiphop band!
Regards, Richard Hunter
author, "Jazz Harp"
latest mp3s and harmonica blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Vids at http://www.youtube.com/user/lightninrick
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and