[Harp-L] Re: Powerbender
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Powerbender
- From: Robert Loomis <ukulelebob39@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 08:55:34 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=aNoTUxOx4s9BCfIibwZnrfljXxk8pXtcxLYkpgQLiec=; b=LXtjlFObOSyPRPD5v+ftgw3A3IebSW3YoRPgutmEPpA6W652Wz01MzKFiN2idbvnCR 1tWlMNWnOqKxKt+xORptIWjLXRSIgri5EYY5ecPrzDwIyp+q8ls01limvxf+YXE54BEF 16TcYAmjbh3s29SEvnfGssoHVYq7ckGxCCSjA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=Ocx7kWIDz9Uw/oiVzaDeATcJ65W1ihf5WVMb2yXcj50Tyj8ydDg3mI9zWbW0GehbS+ /SlynM/iu17+kZbkmuijD6nZKj/UoPDKNwymHJbfBxBJZcULugPuePdLLjdLIP3esCyY vWOK5SFg7UQEdw5xfKYys4c0MXmwMWsmneZuA=
Yeah, after thinking I was going to all but give up harpin' in 2011, I
couldn't resist buying one of these babies and an initial trial and reading
of the handbook persuades me that it indeed is likely worth pursuing. I love
the layout and the fact that you don't suddenly change the
blow-draw/low-high sequence at hole 7 ... it's consistent all the way ...
more after I spend some time with this baby, but it seems very promising.
Steve Webb wrote: "Got my Powerbender in the mail today. After half an hour
with it, I can see the possibilities (snip) "
Concord CA USA
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and