Re: [Harp-L] Thom Doucette (Allman Bros.) microphone?

On 01/12/2011 04:44 PM, SawDoc58 wrote:
Can someone give me a few songs by the Allman Bros. band with harp in it?

on their classic Fillmore East album, there is a bit of harp on
Stormy Monday and You Don't Love Me.  but it wasn't a big
part of their sound, as evidence by the fact that on the original
release of the album, the harp part was edited out of Stormy Monday
altogether.  only on the re-released Fillmore Sessions can you hear it.

-- We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give. - Kathy Moser