Re: [Harp-L] Sjoeberg Combs - Marine Bands and Golden Melodies

Those combs really are wonderful to play on. I shot some Photos for
Sjoeberg. You can see them here.
http://picasaweb.google.com/grillslinger/CustomGoldenMelodyCombByDickSjoeberg#

<http://picasaweb.google.com/grillslinger/CustomGoldenMelodyCombByDickSjoeberg#>His
custom Golden Melody can be seen here.