[Harp-L] Workshop Design?

My wife and I are finishing off the lowest level of our house (which is
actually like a second basement with a second medium sized family room,
full-sized bedroom, storage room, and utility room). The layout of our house
is sorta weird in that it has two split levels, or four total levels.

Anyways, my current work area is spread out through our basement (the
already finished one). In February, I will be able to take over the whole
family room in the lowest level of the house (that will be sheetrocked next
week).

I have plenty of room available for harmonica tech work, but need some
inspiration for how to set things up. I'd be interested in any pictures of
work areas for harmonica or other generally small hobbies/jobs.

I have all my tools, standing toolbox, light box, small drill press, desktop
magnifier, lights, etc...I am just not sure how to best organize everything
for what would be a relatively small workshop.

My initial thought was two tables instead of the one I use now. That would
let me use smaller storage containers right on the desktop...I can also
install shelves above the tables. One table can be setup for all the
intricate work, while the other would be where I would flat sand, drill,
etc.

In theory, I should be able to leave any large tools (like the drill press)
out and ready to use. I can also leave most my small tools laid out as well.

My kids would never have any reason to be down there, and guests staying the
night would use a totally different room. The main goal is easy access. I do
not want to have to set-up and tear down every time I do something like I
have to now.

The room is good sized and I should have enough space for a couch and
tv/entertainment center. Eventually - many years down the road - I am sure
my son will take over the guest room and we will want my area to be a lounge
for the kids and their friends, but by then I should have a heated garage
(MN is cold!), and access to a bedroom for a workspace.

A while back when I was deciding what to do with a Shure 440sl, someone did
email me great pics of their work shop for mics.  I cannot find it for the
life of me in my email!

Thanks!

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica