RE: [Harp-L] Tremolo Harmonica Bending

Bending for expression, rather than to get a missing note, is not too difficult - you just have to seal off one of the two vertically-arranged holes for that note momentarily with your lip and bend as usual. I don't regard it as a particularly great trick, but I have been known to use it on occasion in faster tunes, when anyone listening is unlikely to detect that I've temporarily suspended the tremolo effect. ;-)