Re: [Harp-L] Turbo harp ELX demo

You need to run the ELX through the D/A converter (the digitech) in order to
get the cool effects. The harmonica itself plays just like a regular harp,
but there are circuit boards on top of the reed plates, and the circuit
boards need phantom power.

I imagine that you could use the settings for the Digitech that Richard
Hunter sells, BTW, if you wanted to.

There are already patches in this unit that James Antaki put in.

There are some more really cool effects. I will post another video with some
more cool sounds later.