Re: [Harp-L] Epiphone Valve Junior Head & Cabinet - Discontinued?
- To: Harp- L <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Epiphone Valve Junior Head & Cabinet - Discontinued?
- From: Rick Davis <bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 07:58:28 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=etEl+NInnOu/BH/rAe8Wls8/mPwR+xZyHUfMdwxXOog=; b=tjMEVtHtPmVxb87ncNvMoX838m8WTn7B/cFlSxKJM36yte7VwtbqVIUhNKfSGezI9z GiGMwOJ94WZAMDhkh4leUCchxIQhMHND34WYUyt5SUSL/IUwXkxpzlVHtA4ZDQZyQTMc 1kbuh7vK/AICYi4eCvv+rdN1YH/HfDEeZcMzY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=LlUfg7gV60WGxive6TWI+i2opRBSJQRvai4oHNLcfG3UYB8JQj6G5N/0T8IJPba04c ueTX0GVLL8LSjUUhxHOq/EO0oJTjiy8K8glWBAjWWfabpVqaD8CLdZbeRMrjZ67ztNcN aCV+qMVfJwsVOAa54PQDDn6u1zbOvpJEAmhYI=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
That would be a shame if the Valve Jr. were discontinued! I use the Epi
Valve Jr 1x12 cab with my Masco amp. Really good tone for not much money.
Very well built; a good bargain.
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 7:49 AM, John Concilus <jconcilus@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was helping a friend shop for a low watt harp amp leading up to
> Christmas, and it appears to me as though the Epiphone Valve Junior
> Half-stack, as well as the individual head and extension cabinet components
> have been discontinued.
> All the major online retailers have been out of stock since November, and
> the "Temporarily Out of Stock" notices on many sites seem to have been
> replaced with messages to the effect of "This Item Has Been Discontinued".
> If so, what a shame. Great little tube-driven harp amp head that is
> versatile, and so easy to modify. I was not looking for the "combo" amp, so
> not sure about that model.
> I mostly lurk here, and appreciate all the great tips I've picked up from
> the list over the years from other harp players. Thanks, all!
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and