Re: [Harp-L] Greetings All .. New to the forum! .. Hoping for some help!

Hi, You may try this:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/17142243/John-Whiteman-Harp-Anthology

Dan Bro

Listing of Harmonicas
from Various Collections
Table of Contents by Maker/ Model AND Alpha Index by Model are at the back of this document
March 25, 2010
Database Design Copyright 2003-2009 - John R. Whiteman
JohnWhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx

01/09/2011 03:53 PM keltezÃssel, termer87618@xxxxxxxxxxx Ãrta:
I do metal detecting as one of my hobbies, and have been at it since 1968.  Over the years, I have excavated many reed plates from harmonicas and other instruments.  Some have come from areas of known Civil War activity, many have come from old house sites, some came out of old dumps, etc.
I am hoping that I can find some help in possibly learning  how to identify and /or date these items so I can properly label them. Any help or thoughts anybody can give would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, and my belated Best Wishes for the New Year!
Dex