Re: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas

Yes, up and running. Received mine and it is pretty much everything Brad claimed it would be..

-----Original Message-----
From: sam Blancato <samblancato@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Jan 7, 2011 11:18 am
Subject: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas

Hi Folks,

I was just wondering what was going on with the Harrison Harmonicas.  It's
been a while since this company was launched and I wondering if they're up
and running and shipping orders and can I order one and get it within a
couple of weeks.  Also, has any one on this list acquired one and are they
all they're cracked up to be.  Any info would b good.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh