[Harp-L] Deak's Harp's

This is going to be a good year ... all the best equipment to build the Best Harps ...Im only going to be taking on a few more customers in the next few weeks ... And then only going to be selling harps to people who already own one of my harps ... I am swamped with back orders .. And the E mails every day wondering " How's My Harp Doing " ..Is getting Crazy .... If you order a harp from me .. You will get it ... I dont like to send out any of my harps till they are ready.. When the harp finaly relaxes and stays in tune ... it is ready to go out ...My regular life is still there and im not in the Squerrel Cage 24/7 ... Most True Customizers have a wait list 12 Months ... And i see why they do that ... im not trying to get that backed up .... I put my all in every Custom Harp i build .. And i am a true Blues Man ... I know what a harp should sound like for Blues ....If you want to be on my list of people i build harps for call me soon ....217-218-2194 .. I am in the Squerrel Cage now = Shop ... Building RJ Mischo a few harps for the show he is doing in Springfield IL at the Alamo ... ill be sitting in with the band ... 6 PM sunday ...