Re: [Harp-L] Re: Hohner Unsere Lieblinge Harmonicas

Hi !

I just checked on a Tremolo (Sailor). Bending really do work if you hit both holes draw and blow-hole (I'm not suprised because the lips+mouth build the inter-connection between the both reeds that are involved) but does NOT work with a draw/blow into one single hole! Overblowing seems to be VERY limited - I'm sure that this will not be the first choice of any player if he likes to play chromatically...pls give me an example on the phone if you succeeded in making chromatic music on a Tremolo with dicrete combs ;-)

Musicallly,

Bertram