Re: [Harp-L] Jams In Las Vegas?

Ray, get on their website for the vegas blues society. They are usually pretty up to date, and there's a guy there that's real nice and has helped me before out there, I forget his name but I think he's on their website or an officer, so email them. There is also a band called Scott Rhiner and the Moanin' Blacksnakes (if they are still in business) that are real nice - if you go to one of their gigs and catch Scott before or on break and mention you play and that you know me, maybe he'll offer a sit-in as I've sat in with them before. Have fun in Vegas, and remember - split aces and eights and double down on 11 (unless the dealer has an ace showing maybe)!

Bill Hines