[Harp-L] Screws for Reed replacement
- To: "Harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Screws for Reed replacement
- From: gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 18:12:37 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-rim-org-msg-ref-id :message-id:content-transfer-encoding:reply-to:x-priority :sensitivity:importance:to:subject:from:date:content-type :mime-version; bh=59CTBFbswIVqEqjJ58GMRj7xh80p/9UyJdnvPUTF1aA=; b=EKhvuE8hudauV8lebkCD20nz5G+58JnCy5nPozfm0cqN9ImbJ6awPreprOOGOlN7M+ vmgp0r19c5MENmVvIMpdT2uDOtaUold7omchsfCHL+/FtEt7KXOcku6ggEcqEMftUEHl gTNLuT5T3jl4ImOmRBFnNGTr4v0LTM06NIPbY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=x-rim-org-msg-ref-id:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:reply-to :x-priority:sensitivity:importance:to:subject:from:date:content-type :mime-version; b=soEzczqzp31e9ZrZumF3/3GfC6JdRD1jeHhJClGrWhEM/0/VyKm+I69+L/DcMNBMid HbnbFBlPCoCbUu3EAm0A7iVn6fYR5jx8dJhKwFsND/42V/kbCbvt9OSk3qWvH3s1Qa7i chpuSB4ohOzwhaEV8bikvXL2uqrGaxKtJYhnw=
- Importance: Normal
- Reply-to: gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx
- Sensitivity: Normal
I wanted to thank everyone who responded to this thread.
Suzuki Japan has managed to come up with the proper screws. This is a huge relief to me as I have had great luck with the screws they previously supplied!
Thanks again to everyone in this great community.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and