[Harp-L] re: was Dick's mic now new amp
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] re: was Dick's mic now new amp
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 19:52:34 -0500 (EST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=q5Z1ibjm/EHsd52LE69Xut+pAIvIqU6n90yVnhKXjCHeG4+ZDII7fMMDNvzYeplW; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Rainbow Jimmy wrote:
<I earlier wrote that it was technique not equipment that gave the pros their
<elusive tone. That being said, for the first time in 20 years, I just bought
<a new amp, a wicked clone of a 50s champ with point to point wiring, the
<whole deal. A friend built it from a kit. It sounds like heaven and it's
<brand shiny new.
No matter how well you play, it's great to have gear whose sound inspires you.
Regards, Richard Hunter
author, "Jazz Harp"
latest mp3s and harmonica blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Vids at http://www.youtube.com/user/lightninrick
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and