Re: [Harp-L] Kinder AFB+ and Volume Control

I have volume controls on many of my mics. I leave them at full volume all
the time and notice no discernable affect on them from the AFB+. I only
installed them in the first place because of feedback issues. Now I only
turn them down to prevent ambient noise from being picked-up by a live mic
during breaks between sets. The live mics don't feed back, as the AFB+
prevents it, but they do pick up crowd noise due to their high gain
sensitivity.