Re: [Harp-L] How do different preamp tubes sound?

Yes, the differences are subtle, as you would expect.  If you go to the
Eminence speaker website, for example, you will find audio samples for their
many different speakers.  The differences can be very sublte indeed, but
they are distinguishable across the Internet and worth noting
nonetheless.

There are cerrtainly sonic differences between and among the three different
preamp tubes I tried in VHT Special 6 amp. For some, the differences may be
meaningless.  For others, they are important.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog