From: JWilliam Thompson <landcommentary@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 6:21:38 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] 10 blow

I play a lot of 2nd position blues on the high end, and I am
interested in incorporating 10 blow more. As far as I can tell, 10
blow only fits when the band is playing on the 4 chord. How might it
be used in other chords? What players or recordings can I listen to
where 10 blow is used in a harmonious way?

Bill