[Harp-L] RE: Subject: Terrible Ordeal(HELP)!!!

Glad to hear Ludo is all right; but then it was an obvious enough scam...
If a Belgian citizen is robbed in the UK, why would he/she contact the US Embassy?

cheers,
Tom

Hello

 I'm sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling,I'm writing this
 with tears in my eyes as i write to you..My family and I came over
 here to London United Kingdom for a short vacation,Unfortunately my
 worst fears came true.As we  were heading  back to the hotel,we were
 robbed by a crazy man with a gun.He took off our bags, wallets, and
 phones.We have no credit cards or cash. Thankfully, we had left our
 passports safe at the hotel.We've been to the US Embassy and the
 Police here but they're not  helping issues at all and our flight
 leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems settling  the
 hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle
 the bills.We need some money so  we can settle the hotel bills and fly
 back home.Please let me know if you can help us with some money so as
 to settle our hotel bills.I promise to refund your money as soon as we
 get back.