[Harp-L] What Mic to get

Besides the obvious! (made of different materials) what is the difference
between crystal and magnetic elements. is it like any thing else. some magnetics
or crystal elements are better then others? and what should I be looking for in
a mic.
I play both with a rock cover band and a acoustic duo and yes there is pretty
big difference between the two styles I play.

The cover band does 60s 70s songs  the other is maybe more like Irish pub music.
(if that is even a musical style description)
Thanks
Todd