Re: [Harp-L] organ sound?

Gary;
i asked this Question once on Harp-l and the resulting answers were very helpful...
I saw some footage that was available too.....not sure from who...
If I remember correctly the POG and Rotosim  were discussed.
http://www.dlseffects.com/roto_sim.php

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Electro-Harmonix-Classics-POG-Polyphonic-Octave-Generator-Guitar-Effects-Pedal?sku=153330
Electro-Harmonix Classics POG Polyphonic Octave Generator Guitar Effects Pedal
This item may be discontinued and there is now a Pog 2

I've never used these but was impressed with the pro's here that told me about them and found some youtube demos.
Wish I could tell you more but I ended up using my Zoom...( old one)...with decent ( not great) results and my chorus pedal for more accordion stuff.
i plan on trying out these pedals when I get the money but maybe someone who really knows will review the two that were recommended above.
I would say using a vocal/brighter mic will be better than a bullet for this kind of thing, in my opinion.
They are not cheap...but my guess is they have worked well for some great players on this list.

Could someone let Gary know the skinny on these.

good luck
Grant Walters