[Harp-L] looking for Bob Meehan

john kuzloski wrote:
I get delivery failures trying the email address that is listed on his website  (yeehaw at crusoe dot net).  Anybody know of a new email address?  Bob are you
around?

I met Bob here in the FL Keys a few months ago.  He told me that he is not online and i believe he no longer updates his website.  He said that he doesn't sell
customized harps anymore, and that he is retired and travels, i think in an RV.  He also has a motorcycle with him.
  I may be able to get Bob's phone # thru a mutual friend, if it's important.   Offlist, thanks.
ron