[Harp-L] re: SPAH Convention line-up

Mick,

We are pleased that people are happy with this years early start of
information flow. Winslow is indeed doing a great job pulling things
together swiftly this year. The SPAH team is all ears to the wishes of the
harmonica community. Rome wasn't built in a day as they say! 48 years of
tradition moves forward with as much passion as day one back in '63. The
LOVE of the HARMONICA rules every move. I look forward to seeing you in VA
Beach.

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman