[Harp-L] Harp L Gear for Sale

I'm selling off the last of my amplified gear.

I have 2 Astatic Brown Biscuit mics for sale. Both have a Shure 99A86 Controlled Magnetic element fitted, with gaskets from www.harpmicgaskets.com . They are also fitted with screw on connector. Both have original brown paint which has some slight marks due to age but nothing too severe.

£150GBP each plus shipping costs. I accept Paypal only.

I also have a Purple (powder coated by Jeff Spoor) Astatic JT30 with screw on connector and mini on/off switch. With a Shure 99A86 Controlled Magnetic element fitted and a gasket from www.harpmicgaskets.com .

£170GBP plus shipping costs. I accept Paypal only.

Also a Fender '65 Princeton Reverb Reissue in almost mint condition. This is only available to the UK and is a cash on collection, pick up only offer. I will not ship the amp to anyone. I'm based in Lancashire.

£550GBP

Cheers

Paul