[Harp-L] GrooveTrax by Jimi Lee

A couple of months ago I purchased GrooveTrax backing tracks by Jimi Lee.  I
really like them a lot.  The musical quality is excellent and the download
comes with a little explanation of each track (i.e. Cajun Rumba in G from
the IV, etc.)  I uploaded a couple of videos of me jammin' to these tracks.
I've only been playing for a couple of years now and I know I'm still pretty
raw but I thought these two turned out okay.  I'll also link to Jimi's
website if anyone is interested in these great backing tracks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-QA3mxTv64
Rumba in G

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMRL2OD9SaA
Teen Beat in E