[Harp-L] who makes delta frost

I believe the Delta Frost and Harpmaster belongs to Suzuki. Made in China.  The
DF has phosphor bronze reed plates and Harpmaster has bronze, both
interchangeable. Both harps are very good and smooth on the tongue, but my dream
came true when I was able to use the bamboo wood comb ($18) and reed plates ($15
including shipping) Check out Heatrick and RocknRons music store.   Also, this
is very good for beginners who blow reeds out.