[Harp-L] Harmonica players in London and Paris

I'm going to London, England and Paris, France at the end of March. I plan on being in London March 25-28 and Paris March 29-April 4. Can anyone recommend any clubs for blues or jazz or rock that I might see some harmonica players at. Or even a jam would be cool but that is probably asking too much. I would just like to experience some harmonica while I'm there.

Bob "The Captain" Boyd
Texas Tide Band
www.texastide.com
210-494-1118