[Harp-L] PLASTIC to WOOD COMBS

________________________________
From: Brian Walker <bluesking55@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, February 14, 2011 1:38:53 PM

I bought some Bamboo Combs from Hetrick Harp Co for my Delta Frost and
Harpmaster harps. The Bamboo wood is very pretty with 3 coats of lacquer and is
loud. Here's the beauty of all this;  you have the quality and tone of wood and
you can replace both upper and lower reed plates from Rock-n-Ron's for $15
including shipping.  You can buy wooden combs for most models but buying reed
plates is a another matter. Delta Frost /Harpmaster with wooden combs and
available reed plates at a price we can afford is well worth trying.