[Harp-L] Too Much Amp Promotion

To those that think Sonny Jr. Gets too much "ink" on Harp-I. This man in
passionate about his amps. He may not have the best public relation skills
at times but his attention to detail and quality is second to none. Having also owned
Harpgear products which are equal in workmanship, one cannot go wrong with
either. The Harp-I list gives Sonny Jr. about 2 posts per month to inform us about his
products. You don't see major manufacturers building amps totally dedicated to our
instrument of choice as Sonny Jr. does. Thank you Sonny, Purdy, Huemann, Lone Wolf
Randy, Mr. Hunter and all of the rest of you folks that make available products, to enhance
our efforts in the endless quest for the Holy Grail of sound. Keep informing us of your new
products and enhancements. None of you are probably making big bank as doing this
work has a lot to do with the labor of love. I. for one truly appreciate your efforts and
valuable information. To Sonny Jr. and all of the aforementioned and the ones I did
not, thank you. And what would we do without the Harp-I list? A treasure in my book.
Can I get an Amen?

Bobby Cole
PDX