RE: [Harp-L] Blue Jean Blues

We also did the song in B.  I was fronting the band when we had this tune in our repertoire and we structured it so that there were a couple of vocal verses followed by guitar leads.  I always played an A harp in 3rd position, both when backing up the guitarists and if a harp solo was dropped in.  It was a great slow vehicle to show off good dynamics, bringing the band down really softly at times, ramping up in volume at other times.

John