I'll be using an EH Wiggler Tremolo/Vibrato pedal on some of the original tracks which developed into a Slim Harpo/swamp music kind of sound.

The studio is now using isolation boxes for amps so we can completely control the final sound of each amp without bleed over.
Hopefully the Avenger fits in the box or it's back to using the Gibson GA-5.

On Feb 12, 2011, at 5:12 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 21:27:52 -0800
From: bluesking55@xxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Sonny Jr Super Cruncher

I wanted to purchase the Avenger Amp from Sonny Jr and I emailed him to inform
him of my interest, from that moment on Sonny Jr went out of his way to help me.
He offered to let me make payments, gave me a discount, called me many times
providing support. Folks I have never been treated soooo good buy anyone when
buying something. And yes the packaging was a blown in type styrofoam that
contoured to the amp for protection. Sonny Jr even called on the day of arrival
to see if it had arrived safely. Sonny Jr was extremely nice to me and offered
his support at anytime. I personally spoke with a few of the top endorsers for
Sonny's amp(s) before I made the investment. They convinced me hands down. And
Sonny Jr has be doing this for a very very long time.

Same here, when I got my Cruncher last Feb. I haven't done the upgrade
from the Cruncher to the Super C...but I know when I'm ready, I can always
count on Gary to come through beyond expectations. It's shows here, that
almost all of Gary's customers are very loyal...and for good reasons.

~Donnie~

Michael Easton www.harmonicarepair.com