Re: [Harp-L] Re: AAaaarrrgh! - P 255

Whaa.....?

>>> <bluesbent@xxxxxxxx> 12/02/11 4:14 AM >>>
I suppose you checked a different PA hi-z 1/4" input channel to see if one of the  inputs was bad?
My RP 70 has plenty of volume at RP master level '65' thru a PA Hi-z 1/4" input (and directly into my powered PA speaker).
When plugging into a PA 'Line' input I need to bump up the PA 'Line' gain control slightly when at the RP '65' master level. Or set the RP master level to  '99' (max level) if the the 'Line' input  lacks  a gain control (like some cheaper PAs)
Hope this helps.
BTW, I've created 2 patches for the '57 Tweed Deluxe amp model- pretty good deal for under $80

--
Larry Bloomfield