[Harp-L] Virginia Harmonicafest 2011

Fellow Harp-Lers,

I am impatiently looking forward to my first harmonica feast, namely Virginia
Harmonicafest 2011.

I just committed to all three days of harmonica bliss by writing my check and
making reservations at the Clarion Hotel.  I'll be surprised if my fingernails
hold up until then- my ulcers definitely won't keep silent!  My wife is even
excited to attend with me.  The question is, will she quilt the entire time
while there or enjoy great music and workshops with me?  I placed my money on
the latter.

I look forward to meeting several Harp-Lers, absorb great music, learn harp
repair and tuning techniques and generally enjoy a few days doing what I love,
aside from my career choice.

Many of my favorite players will be there.  Will you?

For three great days I will surely get to Breathe Music daily.

Lockjaw Larry
Breathing Music daily