[Harp-L] Boss OC-2 Octaver for sale

Hi all,

I'm offering a Boss OC-2 Octaver for sale in good condition.  No power supply, no box, just the pedal. It's used, and has scratches on it in various places.  It's also built like a tank and working perfectly.

Jason Ricci uses one of these with the octaves turned off as a compressor in his setup.  As an octaver, it produces a distinctive sound that includes the ability to layer both single and double octaves down.

It is a monophonic device, meaning it will NOT track chords, only single notes.  It tracks well through the mid-range of most harmonicas, does not track very well above the draw 6 reed on most harps.

I'm offering to this list for $60 with shipping included in the continental US.  Please advise offlist if you're interested.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick