Re: [Harp-L] Filisko harps and rack question

In my opinion the finest harmonica you can play.

On 2/9/2011 4:06 PM, James wrote:
Greetings everyone: I have two questions sort of similar and rather than post twice, I was hoping I can combine

1: Filisko harps; I have always used "out of the box" harps particualrly Honer Golden Melodies. I use a rack and I have noticed most racks aren't deigned for the curved edges so they are always slipping through. Has anyone else had this problem and what solutions can anyone offer

2; I have heard so much about Filisko custom harps. He has a diverse group of artists ranging from John Hammond jr (also uses a rack) through Howard Levy. I imagine his products are expensive so before I make that investiment, I would like to know, what is anyones esperience Those who play them,do you recommend
http://customharmonicas.com/joe-filisko/

Thanks for everyone's comments.

=======
http://www.pctools.com/