Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica + Vibraphone; Please let me know what you think!

I appreciate the comments and criticisms. there is certainly difficulty in
playing in tune in a far removed key. However, I don't think it is
impossible (Howard Levy, for example). Part of it is that the harmonica I
used was I believe tuned for just intonation, so that the chords are smooth,
but it has the effect of making notes not in the basic given scale very out
of tune. I will try something like this with my Golden Melody which
eliminates a lot of these issues. Also, I obviously need to really work on
it! I've only been playing harmonica for about 1 1/2  years, so I am still
not very experienced in the grand scheme of things. I certainly will be
working on my intonation and tone as you suggest.

Thanks,
    Sam