Re: [Harp-L] tab question

too true.

Listen to a Miles Davis solo. Then look at the transcribed solo in a jazz book. hard to believe they are the same....

-----Original Message-----
From: gary eldridge <eldridgegary@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Feb 6, 2011 9:56 am
Subject: [Harp-L] tab question

I once attended a simanar by Adam Gussow and  said something that really opened
my eyes. He said that you just can't write soul. I think there are somethings
that cant' be  written in Tab. I write my own tabs but most do not mean anything
to another player.
How do you write vibratos, growls and fluters? I can't find any examples.