[Harp-L] re-tuning to Spiral (Circular)

I just created a Lee Oskar Circular Tuned "E" harp (based on the A major scale.)
I used a Lee Oskar Major E and a set of Major D reedplates. I removed the
required reeds from both and then substituted as needed into the E harp. There
was only one reed requiring retuning (if I had used only those two plates). I
had an Eb set of reedplates, so I used a reed from it rather than retune.

It's fairly easy to do using one particular key harp as the base, and a set of
reedplates that are one whole step lower as the source for the other reeds.
The only "fly in the ointment" is that pesky switch from long-slot to short-slot
reedplates. On the Lee Oskar Majors, that occurs between C and Db. C and
LOWER keys are long-slot; Db and HIGHER are short-slot. Making D and Db
Circular Tuned requires an alternative way of obtaining appropriate reeds.

I haven't investigated using Melody Makers, Natural Minors, or Harmonica Minors
to create Circular Tunings. The Melody Makers only come in 5 keys. I wanted
to be able to create a complete set of all 12 keys, so I investigated using the
Majors first.

I'd love to hear what you have done!

Regards,
Crazy Bob